3 Days / 2 NightsTreat yourself and your favorite history buff to a history lesson, Beaufort style, and be enchanted by the colorful culture and significant history that contributes to Beaufort’s popularity and place in the South’s historical narrative.
This package includes the opportunity to experience Beaufort by land and by sea. Walk back in time on a guided walking tour with the Spirit of Old Beaufort. To appreciate the Sea Island’s rich bounty and contribution to Beaufort’s history and culture you will board the Annalee, a private yacht captained by Beaufort Vintage Voyages, for a private, 90 minute tour of the Intracoastal Waterway. Enjoy a bottle of red or white wine accompanied by locally sourced snacks and sweets.
As a guest of The Beaufort Inn you will enjoy historic elegance and modern amenities in luxury accommodations for two nights and savor each morning a delicious Southern Graces chef prepared breakfast for two, enjoy light afternoon refreshments and access to complimentary Wi-Fi and off street parking.
*Package includes two tickets for Spirit of Old Beaufort Walking Tour and one tour for two people with Beaufort Vintage Voyages. Reservations must be made in advance through The Beaufort Inn.
* Packages and discounts are for new reservations only. Must book by December 31, 2013.
* Cancellations must be made prior to seven days from arrival date.
* All rates are quoted for single or double occupancy. Extra person charges apply.
* Check-in 3p.m. -10:00 p.m.
* An advance deposit equal to the total package cost will be charged when you make your reservation.