3 Days / 2 NightsExplore Charleston’s rich history by visiting Boone Hall Plantation (active plantation) and take the scenic views and tour of the plantation house, old slave houses, and experience how things were done in the past at this unique historic site. As you leave the famous Avenue of Oaks follow your taste buds up HWY 17 North just a few miles to the spectacular 17 North Roadside kitchen where you will experience the freshest local cuisine that Charleston has to offer. Enjoy some drinks at their outdoor bar and play bocce ball or corn hole next to their organic fresh vegetable garden. After all this you can say you were a true Charlestonian for a day. Walk off your full bellies on the beach and then retire to your well appointed room on the beach.
Included in the Package:
• 2 nights at Palms Hotel (room type of your choice)
• $50 gift certificate to 17 North Road Side Kitchen
• 2 passes to Boon Hall Plantation.
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast Each Morning
• Complimentary Wireless Internet