3 Days / 2 NightsThis is the perfect time to experience Elvis Presley’s Graceland in Memphis. Graceland, the ultimate rock ‘n’ roll pilgrimage, will take you on an unforgettable journey that showcases why Elvis lives at Graceland!
The Elvis Lives Package includes:
- Two nights at Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel
- Free evening shuttle service to Beale Street (based on availability; sign-up required)
- VIP Tour of Graceland, including access to the Graceland VIP Exhibit for each adult
- Tickets for each adult to Sun Studio, Stax Museum of American Soul Music and Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Lunch for each adult at Hard Rock Cafe on Beale Street
- Elvis Insiders membership for each adult so you can save 10% on everything else during your visit
- Elvis gift pack that includes an Official Graceland Tour DVD (one per room), an “Elvis Rock” CD (one per room), plus an Elvis Lives mug for each adult in the room. If the package is booked for 3 or 4 adults, one additional tour DVD and Elvis CD will be included.
NOTE: Children's tickets are not included in packages, but may be purchased separately at each venue. Attraction admissions and lunch are subject to regular days/hours of operation.
* Graceland Mansion tours are closed on Tuesdays in Dec, Jan and Feb, and on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day (schedule subject to change).
* Rates do not include 15.95% sales/occupancy taxes.
* Rates are based on double occupancy.
* Charges apply for additional adults (4 guests maximum per standard room/suite or 2 per handicap room).
* Children 17 and younger stay free in same room with parent(s).
* Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
* A credit card payment of the package price and tax is required when reservation is made.
* Deposit is only refundable with 72-hours (3 days) cancellation notice.
* Reservations made within 72 hours (3 days) of arrival time will forfeit deposit if cancelled.
* Infant cribs are $5 per night plus tax (based on availability).
* Check in time is 4:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am.
* No pets allowed.