3 Days / 2 NightsFood brings people together, and here in the South, food is an experience and often plays center stage at memorable experiences. That is because a culinary experience ignites the senses. A flavorful aroma, a mouthwatering taste and a picture perfect place setting can take us back to our childhood, conjure up that special moment and rekindle memories of good times past.
Southern Graces Bistro at The Beaufort Inn will tantalize and delight your palate with noted Chef Christopher Hewitt's innovative contemporary southern cuisine and intoxicatingly delicious desserts flawlessly prepared and executed by his culinary team. Retreat to luxury accommodations in historic surroundings and take delight in locally sourced and award winning sweet treats.
The Indulgent Culinary Package will tickle your taste buds morning, noon and night. The package offers a $75 dinner credit at Southern Graces Bistro* accompanied by your choice of red or white wine. And for those late night cravings, a selection of locally sourced award winning treats will satisfy any sweet tooth.
As a guest of The Beaufort Inn you will enjoy historic elegance and modern amenities in luxury accommodations for two nights and savor each morning a delicious Southern Graces Bistro chef prepared breakfast for two, enjoy light afternoon refreshments and access to complimentary Wi-Fi and off street parking.
*Southern Graces Bistro at The Beaufort Inn serves dinner Tuesday through Saturday evenings beginning at 5:00 p.m. , reservations are recommended.
* Packages are for new reservations only. Only one dinner certificate per package.
* Cancellations must be made seven days prior to arrival date. Must book by December 31, 2013.
* All rates are quoted for single or double occupancy. Extra person charges apply.
* Check-in from 3 p.m. -10:00 p.m.
* An advanced deposit equal to the total package price will be charged when you make your reservation.